Monday, July 2, 2007

New Beginning

Sorry for neglecting you my blog...and depriving my fans....
Have been going through mental stress and turmoil this past month....haihz.....

hmmm......
how do i start?
anyway....
I have decided to quit my B.Mus(USQ) course...
which i have been studying via long distance for 4 semesters already....
I know, I know....
you all will be gasping and saying
"why ar he so stupid wan? waste so much time...money liao some more don't want to finish...."
let me clarify 1st, I would if i could...
but is just that for the sake of my sanity...
i have to STOP....

By the way, i started A levels in IPG
i am taking Economics, Law....and most probably Eng Literature.....
Keeping my options open....would most probably want to do music.....
but this time round.....i will make sure i study ON CAMPUS....
thats the only way to go if you want to do music....

Oath to Self
I will continue to blog whenever i can....
I will study hard to get at least an average/good result....
I will work hard in practicing my piano.....
I will work hard and get good results for my grade 8 cello exam....
I will enter into university and get at least a degree....
I will see things in a positive way
I will work on my self esteem
I will work on improving myself...overall...as a person
I will TRY to slim down....(yes, still working...erm..more like thinking..of that)
I will Love my friends and family....the people who helps me through thick and thin....

signed
Alphie

cam whoring for you guys who forgot how i look like.....:P (ignore the mess behind ya...was a spur of the moment thing....din clear my room for the picture taking...)

P/S: i failed my DipABRSM yet again....won't attempt it again for now....maybe try my hands on ATCL...see how la..

No comments: