Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Getting IN THE MOOD

In the mood to study....
erm...yea, decided on english lit..
Julius Caesar...1st play to study....
erm....dunno wert to say....kinda interesting oso la....

I have been way HAPPIER this past week....
getting to lead a NORMAL life is quite a blessing.....
anyway...
been rather busy lately....
will try to post at least once a week....

I feel rather OLD in my class....
afterall....how many 20year olds do u see taking A levels?
:P

I am looking towards Universities in Taiwan....
for one, the standard is rather high....compared to malaysia.....
the price is relatively lower.....
the oni con is my MANDARIN is not good enough....
not that my ENGLISH is any better....but still....TAIWAN....their standard of mandarin should be damn high lor....
:(

Anyway, gotta know some really cool new friends in college....
hope life just keeps getting better.....

one of my most favourite 'person' in the world...my didi( my sis' shih tzu...don't think otherwise k ><)...was looking so adorably stupid crouching there on the stool under the table :P

No comments: