Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Don't know can boh.....

As u all don't know (now i am telling u all lor), i have been gaining a LOT of weight....
I don't look fat coz my face is thin...but in fact...i am damn fat....
i am only 168cm tall but my weight is now 68kg....
i am a damn pig liao...

not cute like this lor something more like....


this.....


So my new year resolution is to cut down a bit of my weight la(a bit coz im not a very hard working person but somehow need to do something ma...aboh feel bad)...yes...a bit late for new year resolutions.....but then again....die die must try ma...don't know can boh...


something to perk up your day :P

5 comments:

Andrew Ho said...

thnx 4 ur link, hv a gr8 day!

Anonymous said...

ee
cute pig
wad happened to ur face??
LOLLOL

alphie said...

got wallop flat lor my face....

pig as cute as me boh?
:P

cheers,
alphie

liowyingtian said...

wahh, u really like pig lor =p
update so fast punya.. aiyoyo. lol =)

alphie said...

update so fast is like pig meh?

thx for leaving a comment....

cheers,
alphie