Sunday, March 25, 2007

BIRTHDAY!?!?? ya....BIRDAY....WHEeee!!! (24.3.2007)

1st of all...wanna thank all those of you who wished me....n those who wished me after i reminded you.....n those who totally forgot my birthday....:P

see...im a nice guy....forgot my birday oso i thank you wor...

ANYWAY...enough of YOU ALL.....this post is about ME k....Me growing older liao...Me no more a teen liao :'( Me becoming more matured liao (i hope)...becoming more handsome liao (no need to hope liao) HAHA...

Wanna specially mention...thx to ELLEN....the only fren who gave me a present...

ALl the rest of you got Heart enough liao la...(but i still prefer presents la)

GUYS from yamaha music world....Ms Lee, Stanley, Ms Foo, Steven, Riche.....who gave me a mini party, birday cake, played piano(steven), viola(riche) n sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me lor....so touched.... :'( seriously....

L2R:Stanley, Steven, Riche, Me, Ms Foo


L2R: Riche, Me, MsFoo, MsLee


Ma n Pa gave me a cake... Pa gave me jeans.... Ma gave me Rm500 Worth of Books (music wan lor....ask my teacher who went to China to buy lor) Sis gave me Perfume (no need yerrrr...metrosexual ma...:P) Aunt gave me a reebok t shirt n Angpau...so shiok...

cake my parents got me....chocolate mud....turns out both my birthday cakes were CHOCOLATE....i guess they knew i was WATCHING my weight..... :P

HAPPY 20 Years Old BIRTHDAY to MYSELF...And thanks to all of you who made it GREAT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amm...sorry ya...dunno yesterday s ur Bird-day...amm...u grow older n ur "bird' also older liao loh...so must be more mature ya...lol...well wish u all de best in ur studies...

Vincent

Anonymous said...

Yo,alphie!
Once again,happy BIRDday to U...
Although i'd greet alot d...LOLZ
Nice blogs!
U no good...Didnt mentioned my name...
Just Kidding la...
hehe
Peace!