Sunday, April 15, 2007

Please pray for my lost soul

OK, i am so dead la...
my dipABRSM piano examination is on 23rd of April...
This will be my second attempt....retaking -.-"
failed the recital part....
i am so scared now....
see la....
don wanna start practicing earlier....
don wanna practice more....
haihz haihz haihz...
don't wanna fail again.....
so demoralizing....
:(
:((
:'(((



Please pray and light a candle/josstick/wertever *toot* u guys use to pray for me during my death hour ya...that'll be 10.15am monday 23-4-2006... Thanks....


p/s: by the way, great job on the concert ya...frens from PESSOC...enjoyed it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Walau!!!u gotta stay calm, bro!!!or else u will go xiao and have hair like Albert Einstein!!stay cool, man!!! U will not die cause the angel of death oso don wan u la........
:)hehe!!! gud luck, old bro!!!